About The Summit
Date: April 27, 2017
The Building Energy Summit® is an annual conference designed to educate building owners and operators on energy efficient technologies and solutions, collaborate on best practices, share successful case studies, and provide the resources needed to take action.
This year’s Summit focuses on the integration of new technologies into building operations — from smart building solutions, to advanced data and analytics, to cloud based monitoring and controls. Senior real estate executives will join technology and energy experts to present new approaches to efficiency in buildings, as well as the added benefits associated with creating a better workplace.
Highlights of the 2017 Building Energy Summit®:
- Keynote presentations by nationally renowned speakers
- Case study presentations of the smartest, most energy efficient buildings
- 16 educational sessions in 4 different tracks, featuring leading building owners, technology leaders, and energy experts
- Multiple networking events to meet and collaborate with other attendees
- Resource Pavilion with best in class solution and technology providers
Join us on April 27, 2017 in Washington, DC at the industry’s premier event for owners and operators of energy efficient buildings!